We have just gotten our hands on the official trophy list for Sucker Punch’s upcoming superhero game, inFamous. The game features 34 bronze, 10 silver, 1 gold and 4 secret trophies. Be warned, spoilers are hidden throughout the descriptions…Read at your own risk!
* Just Scratched the Surface – Collect all Dead Drops in the Neon District.
* Further Down the Rabbit Hole – Collect all Dead Drops in the Warren.
* You’re so Sly – Collect all Dead Drops in the Historic District.
* Junior Geologist – Find 25% of the Shards.
* Member of the Mieral Club – Find 50% of the shards.
* Rockhound – Find 100% of the shards.
* Frequent Flyer – Travel 5 kilometers using Static Thrusters.
* Hotfoot – Travel 25 kilometers while riding the rails.
* Electric Hobo – Ride the train for 2 kilometers.
* Casey Jones – Take down 25 enemies while riding on a moving train.
* Road Kill – Take down 25 enemies while riding on the roof of a moving vehicle.
* Drop Everything – Thunder Drop for a total distance of at least 500 meters.
* AC/DC – Drain 750 megawatts of power from Empire City.
* Get Off My Cloud – Get 100 High Fall take downs.
* Red Baron – Take down 100 enemies while they are airborne.
* Fish in a Barrel – Kill 50 enemies by using water.
* True Potential – Purchase every upgrade for a single power.
* Oh, You’ve Done This Before – Take down 50 enemies by sticking them with a grenade.
* The Hunger – Bio Leech 100 enemies.
* Doctor Cole – Heal 250 pedestrians.
* Good Eats – Good guys feed the needy.
* Evil Eats – Bad guy never share their food.
* Good Riot – Good guys stand up and take the heat.
* Evil Riot – Bad guys love starting riots.
* Good Train – Good guys proactively facilitate transportation solutions.
* Evil Train – Bad guys make it clear who the boss is.
* Good Exposure – Good guys are heroes to others.
* Evil Exposure – Bad guys love to be seen.
* Good Sphere – Good guys put a stop to the madness.
* Evil Sphere – Bad guys always want more power.
* Good Intentions – Good guys work for the greater good.
* Evil Intentions – Bad guys can’t say goodbye.
* Stunt Man – Complete any one stunt from the stunt list.
* Stunt Coordinator – Complete 10 of the stunts on the stunt list.
* Good Finish – Beat the game as a hero.
* Evil Finish – Beat the game while Infamous.
* Community Ogranizer – Take over all territory in the Neon District.
* Civic Leader -Take over all territory in the Warren.
* Urban Designer – Take Over all territory in the Historic District.
* Evil to the Core – Purchase every negative Karma upgrade for each power.
* True hero – Purchase every postive Karma upgrade for each power.
* Good Two Shoes – Reach full positive Karma.
* Truly Infamous – Reach full negative Karma.
* Stunt Master – Complete all the stunts on the stunt list.
* Hard Finish – Finish story mode on Hard, without changing the difficulty setting.