The next patch for Killzone 2, v.1.21 will be released sometime on Monday. Included in the patch is the return of bots (games with bots are unranked), a whole bunch of fixes and a higher point total for Bodycount. Click below for the full list.
-Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
-The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it ‘unranked’.
-The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
-Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
-Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
-Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
-Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
-Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
-Fix to list of games displayed on search.
-Stability fix relating to disconnect.
-Fix to ‘Clan’ button functionality in custom game creation settings.
* Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
* Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
* Improving game and network stability.
* Collision exploits on maps.
* Improvements to help play with friends.
* More game creation options.
* More game options for clans.
* Fixes to Clans unexpectadly losing tournament rounds.
* Other minor fixes.