SCEA has released their Blog Mixer schedule, for next week’s Games Developers Conference.
Tuesday – March 24
* Sucker Punch will demoing their new title, inFamous.
Wednesday – March 25
* Insomniac will be discussing Resistance 2’s Co-op and Multiplayer modes.
* Titan Studios will be showcasing their game, Fat Princess.
* Jack Buser will be talking about Sony’s Playstation Home.
* Media Molecule will be discussing LittleBigPlanet and the future of user-generated content.
Thursday – March 26
* Q-Games’ Dylan Cuthbert will demo PixelJunk Eden. Will also let audience demo game.
Remember to stay tuned with Everyday Playstation, as we’ll cover all the news that comes out of GDC!